- Promoting the event,
- Registering the students on the registration log, collecting the nominal registration fee of $5.00 from each student
- Processing the registration per instructions in the registration package which is sent to the schools on the first week of school in January.
- Completing the school board waiver forms in accordance with school policy
- Assigning chaperones in accordance with school board activities policies
- Arranging student transportation to and from the event for students to arrive at the Larch Hills Parking Lot February 1, 2019 by 9:30 am and depart by 1:30 pm.
- It is the responsibility of the teachers accompanying school groups to monitor and keep track of the students from their schools and ensure that they are brought back to the school at the conclusion of the event.
2020 School Information Sheet (last updated December 18, 2019)