THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
- Please stay home if you have any symptoms of illness.
- Only travel to Larch Hills with individuals from your immediate household.
- Ski in small groups with members of your own household.
- Stay 2 metres away from other skiers and do not congregate at the trailheads or main junctions.
- Ski with extreme caution to avoid any injuries.
The Larch Hills Chalet as well as the outhouses are closed due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. There may be some periodic grooming of the trails over the next couple of weeks and we will keep you updated on the trail report.
Our Cross-country Ski Area, 20 km from Salmon Arm, is home to some of BC’s finest trails. With over 170 km of ski trails, 57 km of which are regularly groomed, plus a further 17km of snow shoe trails, there is no shortage of variety for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Larch Hills eNews – Pirate Loppet Thankyou, Racing Results, AGM, Igloo Fun
- Larch Hills eNews – Skookum Demo, Lost & Found, Igloos, Election Upcoming, Lantern Ski Coordinator, Carbon Neutral
- Larch Hills eNews – General Meeting Tonight, Thank you School Hosts!, Election Upcoming
- Larch Hills eNews – Pirate Loppet, Unplug and Play, 2020 Igloo, General Meeting, Election Upcoming
- Larch Hills eNews – Reino Keski-Salmi Loppet Video, Family Snowshoe Fun, Pirate Loppet, General Meeting, Election Upcoming
- Many, many fine volunteers
- Low daily trail fees with membership options
- A heated chalet next to the parking lot with areas suitable for young children nearby
- 57 km of skate/classic trackset trails
- Approximately 1/3 of these are groomed every day, rotating between the North, Central, and South areas
- 114 km of ungroomed ski trails
- Please see our maps page which includes skiing, snowshoe, and cell phone hotspots maps
- 17 km of snowshoe trails
- Various difficulties with trails suitable for all abilities
- An 800m canine trail
- An active Safety Host program and Safety Committee
- A PB Edge tracksetter
- Snowmobiles which groom narrower trails and are used for medical evacuations
- A side-by-side for pulling the Ginzu
- Skiing programs and lessons for all ages
- Volunteer trail guides
- 3 trail system shelters
- Some of our facilities are available for rent