There has recently been an update to our safety documents and how to obtain them. Please see the following:
- A 2-sided waterproof version of the 2016 cell zones map and emergency contacts list will be provided (one per household) at the time 2016/17 LHN Member cards are distributed late this month or early January at the Chalet.
- Waterproof copies of the 2016 cell zones map and emergency contacts list are available at Wickett Business Services for $1.25/ 2-sided copy
- See the LHN Volunteer Safety Hosts webpage here to print copies of the 2016 cell zones map and 2016/17 emergency contacts list.
- See the LHN Trail Maps page here to download a Geo – referenced PDF of the 2016 Cell Zones map to your cell phone
- Laminated copies of the new cell zone maps have been posted at the usual five on-trail locations: Cec’s Cabin, South Hub, top of Metford Rd. hill at Bilbo’s Bog junction, Skyview – Lake view junction, Tom’s Shelter. A copy of both the new cell zone map and 2016 Emergency Contacts list is posted at the Chalet by the Safety Hosts Sign Out Board.