Welcome to Larch Hills in the Winter!
We are: 900+ members and growing; a volunteer operated cross country ski club located approximately 15 km east of Salmon Arm off of Hwy 97B (See map and get directions)
To look at a calendar of upcoming events please go here.
“Grooming started Nov. 24. Check Trail Report page for details.”
LHNS Safety Host Program
- The Safety Host program has been developed by the LHNS Safety Committee to improve the response to an emergency on the ski hill.
- The program presently relies on cell phone and home phone contact.
We are on Facebook – “like” us, send us Larch Hill photos and comments: www.facebook.com/SkiLarchHills
Notices for this area, our calendar, or any other page, must be publication ready (We do not edit for you.) Photos must be 800 x 800 px) Contact: email@example.com
Larch Hills Ski Club
Salmon Arm, BC
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- eNews contact is email@example.com (messages are to be print ready)
- Website:firstname.lastname@example.org Item for posting: text to be posted must be publication ready, pictures 800 x 800 pixels
- Trail Reports: contact Jonathan with publication ready information: email@example.com
- Trail Issues: (Trees down etc.) Single Track and Snowshoe Trails : Report a Trail Issue
- Building Bookings
Pauline 250 832 2358 (2012/13)
- Membership : Jan Naylor, firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-832-7544
On Line registration: https://zone4.ca/reg.asp?id=6729&lan=1&cartlevel=1