Welcome to Larch Hills in the Winter!
We have :
- Many, many fine volunteers!
- some of BC’s finest XC Ski Trails
- no trail fees (donations requested, membership preferred)
- a heated chalet with adjacent parking and areas suitable for young children.
- 43 km of skate/classic trackset trails, (map)
- 98+ km of ungroomed ski trails (map)
- great snow shoe trails (map New!! for 2012/13)
- many skiing events (Find out more)
- skiing programs for all ages (BC Rabbits to Seniors) Find out more)
- ski lessons for all ages (Find out more)
- volunteer trail guides
- 3 trail system shelters
- our chalet and a remote cabin available for rent (Find out more)
- a new 800m, multi-use canine trail (map) (welcome)
We need: People who love snow!!
We Host: many local events including:
Santa Cruise; A Lantern Ski, A Fun Race, An The Elementary School Pirates Loppet and The Reino Keski-Salmi Loppet
2013-14 eNews: current and past issues available here.
Snowshoeing in the Larch Hills
Skookum Demo Day, Sat Dec 14, 2013 Larch Hills
9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Thinking about Skating or No-Wax gear?
Come out and try . . . free! Gear from Fischer, Rossi, Salomon,
Swix and One way. Stop by the Skookum tent and say hello.
Sunday, December 15, 2013
December 28, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Fun Race – Jan 5
We are on Facebook – friend us, send us LH photos and comments: www.facebook.com/SkiLarchHills
click to see: Telus Cell Larch Hills cell phone hot zones 2013
Notices for this area, our calendar, or any other page, must be publication ready (We do not edit for you.) Photos must be 800 x 800 px) Contact: email@example.com
Larch Hills Ski Club
Salmon Arm, BC Canada V1E 4N3
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: email@example.com (text to be posted must be publication ready, photos a max size of 1200 pixels x 1200 pixels).