Welcome to Larch Hills in the Winter!
Congratulations to the Larch Hills Junior Race Team for winning the BC Championships this last weekend? More:
Recently friends and family of John Coffey gathered at the South Hub to dedicate a plaque in memory of all of John’s work on our snowshoe trails. To see the video click the following link:
Warning!! Do not lean wood or other flammables against our wood stoves. They get hot enough on the outside to start a fire.
LHNS Safety Host Program
- The Safety Host program has been developed by the LHNS Safety Committee to improve the response to an emergency on the ski hill.
- The program presently relies on cell phone and home phone contact.
Please check Chalet Lost and Found (left inside front door ) for lost items. Also check on our on line Bulletin Board.
We are on Facebook – “like” us, send us Larch Hill photos and comments: www.facebook.com/SkiLarchHills
Notices for this area, our calendar, or any other page, must be publication ready (We do not edit for you.) Photos must be 800 x 800 px) Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Larch Hills Ski Club
Salmon Arm, BC
- E-mail : email@example.com
- eNews contact is firstname.lastname@example.org (messages are to be print ready)
- Website:email@example.com Item for posting: text to be posted must be publication ready, pictures 800 x 800 pixels
- Trail Reports: contact Jonathan with publication ready information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trail Issues: (Trees down etc.) Single Track and Snowshoe Trails : Report a Trail Issue
- Building Bookings
Pauline 250 832 2358 (2012/13)
- Membership :Mavis Reagan-Jackson,registrarLH@shaw.ca,250-804-4353
On Line registration: https://zone4.ca/register.asp?id=5106