Welcome to Larch Hills in the Winter!
Warning!! Do not lean wood or other flammables against our wood stoves. They get hot enough on the outside to start a fire.
LHNS Safety Host Program
- The Safety Host program has been developed by the LHNS Safety Committee to improve the response to an emergency on the ski hill.
- The program presently relies on cell phone and home phone contact.
We are on Facebook – “like” us, send us Larch Hill photos and comments: www.facebook.com/SkiLarchHills
Notices for this area, our calendar, or any other page, must be publication ready (We do not edit for you.) Photos must be 800 x 800 px) Contact: email@example.com
Larch Hills Ski Club
Salmon Arm, BC
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- eNews contact is email@example.com (messages are to be print ready)
- Website:firstname.lastname@example.org Item for posting: text to be posted must be publication ready, pictures 800 x 800 pixels
- Trail Reports: contact Jonathan with publication ready information: email@example.com
- Trail Issues: (Trees down etc.) Single Track and Snowshoe Trails : Report a Trail Issue
- Building Bookings
Pauline 250 832 2358 (2012/13)
- Membership :Mavis Reagan-Jackson,registrarLH@shaw.ca,250-804-4353
On Line registration: https://zone4.ca/register.asp?id=5106